CBD LOCATION WITH WATER VIEWS
We welcome you to "Glenhaven" a grand old lady of the CBD of Maitland. The home is situated on the banks of the Hunter river, walking distance to town and so close to the
Maitland Levee, Public transport, local shops and cafes and medical facilities.
The home boasts 2 great sized bedrooms plus a study or third bedroom, 1 bathroom and enclosed rear sunroom.
With polished floorboards throughout, the property also has a large open kitchen and dining area, a separate lounge room.
Other Features Include:
Reverse split system air conditioning
Uninterrupted valley and river views to the rear
Along with ample additional living space with a sunroom to the front and one to the rear, that can be utilised for an office/study or even a playroom for the kids.
PLEASE READ INFORMATION BELOW:
Available: 26 February 2021
Open Homes: There are currently no open homes. Please submit your application and suitable applicants will be contacted for a private inspection.
Applications: Must be submitted via our website - Valleyestateagents.com.au (Each adult must submit a separate application.)
Pets: Property not suitable for pets.
Lease Length: 6-12 Months
Follow our socials to keep updated with our available properties:
- Instagram: tegan_valleyestateagents
- Facebook: Tegan Goldman - Valley Estate Agents
- Instagaram: valleyestateagents
- Facebook: Valley Estate Agents
- Youtube: Valley Estate Agents
The availability of Information Technology for example, internet and or NBN, telephone and or fax and cable TV etc is the sole responsibility of the prospective tenant to make their own investigations before executing your Residential Tenancy Agreement (Refer to Clause 68, 69 & 70).
**MUST READ: COVID-19**
Due to number limitations please avoid bringing additional people who will not be a lease holder to the open home. Each adult must also register for an inspection by visiting our website valleyestateagents.com.au.
By registering for an open home, you are consenting to the conditions of entry being:
• You are not and have not experienced flu like symptoms in the last 14 days.
• You have not travelled or been in contact with anybody who has travelled internationally in the last 14 days and that you have not been in contact with a known case of Covid-19 or attended any known clusters or hot spots.
• To use all correct contact details when registering for any of our open homes.
If you believe any of these conditions may apply to you, please DO NOT register to inspect any properties with Valley Estate Agents. Please continue to follow Government guidelines by visiting health.gov.au.
Thank you for your cooperation and respect in this situation.