Get pre approval for this property prior to its completion
The property features include:
* Ducted air conditioning
* Double garage with internal access and automatic roller door
* Large main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Spacious bedrooms 2,3 4 with built in robes
* Open plan living / dining / kitchen
* Separate media or lounge room
* Kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop & stone benches
* Undercover alfresco area
* 2 massive walk in pantry's/linen cupboards
* Main bathroom with vanity, separate shower and large deep bath
* Level fenced yard and manicured gardens ideal for the kids.
The practicality of the home is enhanced by its location, being within close proximity of schools, shopping centres and the abundance of new amenities and infrastructure in the area. Thanks to this new infrastructure, as well as the local train station and large local employment hub, Thornton is fast becoming one of the most popular suburbs whilst still remaining within a 25-minute drive of Newcastle CBD.